Introducing the Viper AS530R Riding Scrubber
We are very excited to announce the addition of Viper’s first micro rider to their product line up. If you need the productivity of a riding scrubber, for less than the cost of a comparable walk behind, this is the answer. The Viper AS530R is an easy to operate, rugged and affordable 20 inch micro rider scrubber.
An ideal choice for cleaning in hotels, bus and train stations, supermarkets, exhibition centers, shopping malls, schools and other institutions.
Using the machine provides the same level of comfort as the larger ride-on scrubber dryer: The intuitive display with all major functions and the battery status makes it easy to control, together with the large buttons, and the clear view of the water/detergent level indicator. Also adding to the user comfort is the USB-port for fast charging of cell phones and tablets. View the detailed specification breakdown here.
The big steering wheel ensures that the AS530R is easy to maneuver with a minimum of training, and when driving, comfort is added by the automatic braking system engaged when the pedal is released. Another benefit is that the squeegee can be placed on the hanger behind the main body when the machine is driving through narrow passages.
All handling can easily be carried out when it is time to empty, refill or clean the tanks of the scrubber dryer. Service and maintenance are also convenient, i.e. with direct access to dismounting or mounting of the driving motor if needed. All in all, the AS530R is easy to use and offers fast, effective cleaning at a very competitive price.
- An integrated on-board charger enables easy plug-in and battery charge at any outlet
- Water solution level indicator with volume visible on the tank
- Large opening to the 73 liter recovery tank allows easy cleaning
- Built-in squeegee hanging system on recovery tank for easy machine transfer in narrow areas
- Productivity: Working width 53 cm, Squeegee width 73 cm
- Versatility: Cleans tiled floors, vinyl, sealed wood, marble, concrete and other surfaces
- Efficiency: Speed 5.5 km/h, Climb rate 10%
- High performance: Brush pressure 23 kg, Brush speed 160 rpm
- Low sound level: 69 dB(A) enabling daytime cleaning
- Robust design: Front bumper, strong main frame and heavy-duty aluminum squeegee
- User-friendly dashboard: Intuitive display and buttons